WHO WE ARE?
We are a consultant firm working exclusively for telecom operators worldwide, with high specialization in OSS and BSS.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Fun days
- Communication and Transparency - Different initiatives that keep us constantly connected to each other and the company: Project Talks, Random Coffee breaks, Breakfasts, Trajectories.
- Flexibility, work-life balance, teleworking, workspace, remote
- Opportunity to start with us - Open days, Internships, supervised end of degree projects (master/degree) and tutoring, collaboration with Universities.
- Optare Talk - Knowledge management, training and development.
- We are a healthy company We promote sports,healthy tupperware lunches and even compete for the best recipe, we give out tomato plants, have fruit delivered to the office…
- Our Family Day - Our Family Day is packed with fun, games and charity activities which we all, adults and kids, thoroughly enjoy!
- Summer journey between June and September!!! We work intensively during the morning!!!
We are looking for a Analyst/Developer to work with microservices based solutions willing to help us tackle important projects for telecom operators.
You will work both in small and large operators within the areas of provisioning processes.
Your mission will be to partner with teams implementing systems on modern microservices-based architectures, exposing APIs and cloud environments.
- · Gathering and specification of requirements
- · Experience working on microservices based architectures.
- · Experience developing applications based on queues and brokers (Kafka, MQ Queues, Rabbit MQ...).
- · Experience in API Management designing and developing APIs (REST, OAuth, Swagger or similar).
- · Experience with development frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Vert.X...)
- · Proficiency in software development (java)
- · Experience in CD/CI environments (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Nexus...)
- · Knowledge of relational and document database modelling (Oracle, Postgresql, NoSQL)
- · Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenStack...)
- · Knowledge of integration tools (ESB, BPM, API Management...) is desirable.
Apply for this position here